Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ok I am blogging!

Our Communication team here at BCBC says that it is imperative that everyone blog. Well , I am the 'everyone' that they have been talking about. If they were so good with communication why did they use the word 'everyone' when they could have said 'Robbie'!

They win, I am on the BLOGGING EXPRESS!

I haven't blogged before because I don't think,write, or sometimes speak, in complete sentences.

Spelling never has been one of my strong points either. But, here I am Blogging, just like I have good sense!

I have a lot of things, or thoughts, rolling around in my head, maybe blogging will help to release the pressure. You know, like having a tire with too much air can cause uneven wear. I think that might be the reason for the uneven wear on my body!

Looking forward to spending time with you.

No comments: