Friday, July 4, 2008

What A Country!

We live in a great country! I have been talking to mechanic online about a car problem I've had for over a month . Imagine doing car repair online? What country!

I came across something the other day for those of us who are not able to play sports like we used to. It is called Fantasy Sports. You pick your team online and track their progress. You can draft or trade players just like the pros. You can have the same power, just not the money, a big league owner or manager has. What a country!

Medical advice online, car repair online, sports online, church online, shopping online, the list goes on and on. Don't worry about gas anymore, stay at home and do some online traveling! What a country!

I've got to close now, it's a pretty day and I have to take out the online garbage, cut my online grass, and do some Fantasy Fishing before it gets too hot. What a country!

No comments: