Friday, October 17, 2008

The Blue Pill

Christine and I took a great trip to Cape Cod last week with our Senior Citizens from Brushy Creek. We toured the Cape, Martha 's Vineyard, Nantucket and stopped by Boston and FDR's home on the way home. We had a great time but I am glad to be home. Both Christine and I came back with colds. We have been coughing and hacking all week.

I left Monday after we got home on Saturday for our annual staff retreat. I found that if you snore or are coughing and running a temperature you can get your own room! It was quite nice. David Kay had a stiff neck and asked me if I had something he could take to ease the pain so I gave him two Tylenol PMs. I don't know what was funnier, seeing him fall asleep in our meeting or watching Benji, Angela, and Ben watch him (they were in on it, too). This was Benji's and Ben's first staff retreat I hope I haven't ruined them. Most of these meetings are not that funny.

He should have known not to take the Blue Pill!

No comments: