Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a daughter-in-law!

In writing my last blog I left out how wonderful my daughter-in-law Angela is. How thankful I am to her for reminding me of that. We are thankful also to her for loving our son and providing three beautiful grandchildren for us. My whole family loves her. My sisters and mother ask about her and what she is up to on a regular basis. What a daughter-in-law!

She has become another daughter to me in many ways. For example; she always has an something to say about the way I dress. She even gives me shirts she finds at garage sales. She encouraged to stop me parting my hair in the middle. There are comments on the type of undershirts I wear and when I wear them. She likes to tell me what matches and what doesn't. What a daughter-in-law!

She is a planner and organizer. She raises three children and runs her own business from her home. She has encouraged Amanda and Brian to move closer to home so they could share the joy of taking care of us when we get old. That shows that she is preparing to wheel us around , change our clothes, and feed us when that time comes. What a daughter-in-law!

A Shining Light , A Breath of Fresh Air, A Wonderful Mother, A Brilliant Business Woman, and A Loving Wife.

Is this enough to get me out of the dog house?

1 comment:

Angela Sox said...

Wow, I will not ever tease you about your blog again...even though you did forget to mention that I introduced clapping for the opening of Christmas presents. Just kidding...