Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My mother turns 80

My mother will turn 80 in a few days and I thought I would take this time to tell you how much she has affected my life and the lives of my siblings.

My mother gave us:

Weak stomachs

Weak memories

An almost average sense of fashion

A great appreciation of meat and potatoes

Bad eyesight

Some what questionable math skills

Good hair


Seriously now...

She gave us..

an appreciation and love for music.

a sense of humor

a loving home

dramatic personalities


She showed us...

that we receive great blessings when we give to others.

how to be honest by being honest with us

how to love by loving us

how to forgive by forgiving us

how to have patience by being patient with us

how to laugh by laughing with us

and

What it means to be a good parent by being the best one she could be.


Happy Birthday Mom

No comments: