Friday, May 9, 2008

Pretty good wife

Today after therapy on my shoulder I called Christy and said I was going to Waffle House with a friend. She said "that's fine". After breakfast I went home and found Christy baking a cake for Mother's Day. That was in between putting down baseboard and shoe molding in our kitchen. I asked if she needed any help. "Not right now". So I said I was going to put my boat into the lake so I could work on my trailer. She said, " sounds good, do you want to take a sandwich?" I came home from the lake "did you catch anything?" I started getting dressed for my softball game "do you want supper before you leave or afterwards?"
She seems to enjoy seeing me relax. I shared this with a friend and he said it sounded like she enjoys the time off also!
Whatever the reason, she is still a pretty good wife!

No comments: